Next stop: Christmas. I feel like I'm going from holiday to holiday these couple of months.. I do also attend classes, for those of you who are wondering. I am actually currently in class as I type this. I am in a game theory class (which I love), but I had a whole undergraduate class on the same topic, which is why I can write this and not really fear for my grade (at least that's what I'm hoping). Also, I have received my first acceptance to law school, so I know what I will be doing for the next three years of my life after this one is over, which takes the pressure off of this program. =)
I will be heading to Petra, Jordan tomorrow to join up and travel with a fabulous college friend, so more posts are imminent. =)
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment